DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Munich and the Bavarian Alps
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseführer
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this city of culture and the stunning region that surrounds it.
Admire the superlative Schloss Neuschwanstein, savour a stein of beer in the famous Hofbräuhaus or marvel at the beautiful mountain views around Starnberger See: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Munich and the Bavarian Alps with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Munich and the Bavarian Alps:
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Munich and the Bavarian Alps, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Frauenkirche, Asamkirche, Residenz, Deutsches Museum, Bayerisches Nationalmuseum, Alte Pinakothek, Nymphenburg, Schleißheim Palace and more
- Colour photographs of imposing castles and monasteries, mountain views and rolling hills, Bavarian Baroque architecture, the vibrant city of Munich and the pretty towns of Bavaria, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Munich - Old Town, Around the Isar, the University District, the Museums District and beyond - Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria, the Allgäu and Northern Swabia
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Bavaria's landscape, religion, tradition and culture, art and architecture, monasteries and abbeys, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, transport, visa and health information.