Top 10 Hong Kong
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseführer
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Hong Kong, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Hong Kong.
Take the historic tram up the Peak, ride the Star Ferry between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, join the crowds at the Happy Valley Races, explore the buzzing night markets or browse in TsimSha Tsui's designer stores. From Top 10 ways to experience real China to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Hong Kong with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Hong Kong:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Hong Kong attractions, covering Central's State Square, Stanley, the Tau Long Wan coastline, and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Hong Kong's most interesting areas , with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok and Prince Edward, New Kowloon, the New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau, Shenzhen, Gua ngzhou, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the mainland? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide China.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference
publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.