DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseführer
Discover Vietnam with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case - step back in time in the imperial City of Hue, explore stunning islands, beaches and national parks, and take an excursion to the awe-inspiring Angkor Wat in neighbouring Cambodia. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Vietnam covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Vietnam: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Vietnam from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Vietnam gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 25 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Cao Dai Holy See, Hue Citadel and more
- Covers Ho Chi Minh City; Mekong Delta and Southern Vietnam; South Central Vietnam; Central Vietnam; Hanoi; Northern Vietnam; Excursion to Angkor
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.