Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)Therapy Scripted Protocols and Summary Sheets
Marilyn Luber (Hrsg.)
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Geisteswissenschaften, Kunst, Musik / Psychologie
EMDR Therapy is a psychotherapy approach based on standard procedures and protocols. This book is an important resource that focuses on applying EMDR Therapy to anxiety, obsessive-compulsive, and mood-related conditions using EMDR Therapy’s standard procedures and protocols as its template. The scripts distill the essence of the Standard EMDR Protocols and reinforce the specific parts, sequence, and language used to create an effective outcome. Also, it illustrates how clinicians are using this framework to work with a variety of conditions while maintaining the integrity of the Adaptive Information Processing (AIP) model.
Edited by a leading EMDR scholar and practitioner, it delivers step-by-step protocols that enable beginning practitioners as well as seasoned EMDR clinicians, trainers, and consultants to enhance their expertise more quickly when treating clients or groups of clients with these conditions. These chapters reflect the expertise of EMDR clinicians treating anxiety disorders including specific phobia, panic disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder; obsessive-compulsive disorders including body dysmorphic disorder, olfactory reference syndrome, and hoarding behaviors; and mood disorders including bipolar disorder, major depression, and postpartum depression. For each topic, the authors include relevant questions for history taking, helpful resources and explanations, frequently used negative and positive cognitions, and information on case conceptualization and treatment planning.
Consisting of past, present, and future templates, the scripts are conveniently presented in an easy-to-use, manual-style format that facilitates a reliable, consistent procedure. Summary sheets for each protocol support quick retrieval of essential issues and components for the clinician when putting together a treatment plan for the client. These scripted protocols and completed summary sheets can be inserted right into a client’s chart for easy documentation.
- Addresses working with issues related to clients with anxiety, obsessive-compulsive, and mood-related conditions such as specific fears and phobias, panic disorder with and without agoraphobia, body dysmorphic disorder, hoarding behaviors, bipolar disorder, depressive disorders, and postpartum depression prevention
- Describes how to use EMDR Therapy based on its standard procedures and protocols
- Provides step-by-step scripts that enable practitioners to enhance their expertise more quickly and to assist consultants with consultation
- Provides past, present, and future templates and the 11-step procedure essential to EMDR Therapy practice
- Includes summary sheets for each protocol to facilitate the gathering and quick retrieval of client information
- Available in print, ebook, and CD-ROM
olfactory reference syndrome, mood disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression, EMDR therapy, body dysmorphic disorder, panic disorder, postpartum depression, bipolar disorder, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy, medical history taking, hoarding behaviors, specific phobia, anxiety disorders