Effective Counseling and Psychotherapy
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Ratgeber / Sammeln, Sammlerkataloge
Grounded in over 50 years of outcome research, this comprehensive textbook focuses on outcomes management and the principles and core strategies for delivering competent and effective therapeutic practice. Applicable to all settings and models, the text illuminates four foundational principles of therapeutic practice: a strengths-based framework, collaborative practice, clinician effectiveness, and routine and ongoing outcome-oriented clinical work.
The book presents strategies for identifying, evoking, and using client strengths to promote behavioral health. It focuses on the importance of client engagement during initial interactions and describes advanced listening and attending strategies for strengthening the clinical alliance. A chapter titled “Matching and Classes of Interventions” examines important processes for increasing client fit and improving treatment outcome. Clinical dialogues, vignettes, sample questions, anecdotes, practice exercises, printable forms, and online resources help to reinforce content. An appendix provides additional insights into outcome measures, graphs, and charts covered within the book, and a robust instructor packet includes an instructor’s manual, PowerPoint slides, a test bank, and student exercises.
- Describes current research and practice strategies for tracking therapeutic effectiveness
- Underscores the fundamental principles and core strategies for delivering effective therapy
- Provides specific, evidence-based ways to improve the benefit of therapy and therapist effectiveness
- Presents strategies for identifying, evoking, and using client strengths to promote behavioral health
- Delivers proven methods for monitoring client progress
- Includes clinical dialogues, vignettes, sample questions, practice exercises, printable forms, and online resources
- Provides instructor’s manual, PowerPoint slides, and test bank, as well as a free digital ebook
clinical excellence, psychotherapist, "active client engagement, ACE, clinician, effective therapy, professional development, research, client, client progress, evidence-based way, treatment outcome", psychotherapy, feedback, transition, classes of intervention, therapeutic conversation