Emotion-Centered Problem-Solving Therapy
Christine Maguth Nezu, Arthur M. Nezu
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Geisteswissenschaften, Kunst, Musik / Psychologie
Written by the developers of the popular Problem-Solving Approach (PST), this evidence-based manual reflects important advances in neuroscience that underscore the important role of emotion as a crucial aspect of behavioral health treatment. This updated treatment model, Emotion-Centered Problem-Solving Therapy (EC-PST) moves emotion to a critical position that is integrated throughout its therapeutic strategies. This is a significant shift in interventions that had previously focused on cognitive approaches.
Comprehensive and detailed, this manual provides specific treatment guidelines based on a “stepped-care” model of PST through four major toolkits, clinical examples, and case studies for the application of EC-PST. It describes approaches that can be used for a wide variety of populations (including such targeted groups as U.S. Veterans and active military personnel), settings, and client issues. It addresses such new implementation systems as telehealth, and community collaborative care models. In addition, the authors provide empirically-based evidence of the treatment’s efficacy underlying positive functioning factors such as hope, well-being, enhanced leadership, and more. The print version of the book includes free, searchable, digital access to the entire contents. Therapy client workbook available as an added resource with book purchase.
- Provides evidence-based update of popular treatment modality
- Authored by the co-developers of PST and EC-PST
- Includes clinical examples, treatment aids, and case studies for treatment with a variety of populations
- Offers new treatment guidelines for suicide risk reduction, enhancing positive functioning, and fostering resilience among U.S. veterans and active military personnel
- Adopted by the VA and DOD
- Also available for purchase, Emotion-Centered Problem-Solving Therapy Client Workbook