Annual Review of Nursing Research, Volume 38
Beth Schenk (Hrsg.)
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Allgemeines
This landmark annual review has provided nearly four decades of knowledge, insight, and research on topics critical to nurses everywhere. The purpose of this annual review is to critically examine the full gamut of literature on key topics in nursing practice, including nursing theory, care delivery, nursing education, and the professional aspects of nursing.
Environmental issues such as chemical exposures, air and water pollution, climate change, and food sustainability impact health on both a local and global scale. This thirty-eighth volume of Annual Review of Nursing Research addresses the influence that nurses have on environmental health. It contains research, education, advocacy, and practice-based articles that provide nurses with a primer on this growing issue, as well as the information needed to provide capable care while supporting environmentally healthy solutions.
- Air Quality Impact Upon Human Health
- CHANT: Climate, Health, and Nursing Tool
- Climate Change Initiatives in Nursing Education
- Environmental Health Equity
- Nurse-Sensitive Environmental Indicators
- Nurses’ Contributions to Health-Related Wildfire Research
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Water in Detroit and Flint, Michigan