Translation of Evidence Into Nursing and Healthcare
Sharon Dudley-Brown (Hrsg.), Kathleen M. White (Hrsg.), Mary F. Terhaar (Hrsg.)
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Medizin
NAMED A DOODY’S CORE TITLE!
NAMED A DOODY’S CORE TITLE!
Designed as both a text for the DNP curriculum and a practical resource for seasoned health professionals, this acclaimed book demonstrates the importance of using an interprofessional approach to translating evidence into nursing and healthcare practice in both clinical and nonclinical environments. This third edition reflects the continuing evolution of translation frameworks by expanding the Methods and Process for Translation section and providing updated exemplars illustrating actual translation work in population health, specialty practice, and the healthcare delivery system. It incorporates important new information about legal and ethical issues, the institutional review process for quality improvement and research, and teamwork and building teams for translation. In addition, an unfolding case study on translation is threaded throughout the text.
Reorganized for greater ease of use, the third edition continues to deliver applicable theory and practical strategies to lead translation efforts and meet DNP core competency requirements. It features a variety of relevant change-management theories and presents strategies for improving healthcare outcomes and quality and safety. It also addresses the use of evidence to improve nursing education, discusses how to reduce the divide between researchers and policy makers, and describes the interprofessional collaboration imperative for our complex healthcare environment. Consistently woven throughout are themes of integration and application of knowledge into practice.
NEW TO THE THIRD EDITION:
- Expands the Methods and Process for Translation section
- Provides updated exemplars illustrating translation work in population health, specialty practice, and the healthcare delivery system
- Offers a new, more user-friendly format
- Includes an entire new section, Enablers of Translation
- Delivers expanded information on legal and ethical issues
- Presents new chapter, Ethical Responsibilities of Translation of Evidence and Evaluation of Outcomes
- Weaves an unfolding case study on translation throughout the text
- Delivers applicable theories and strategies that meet DNP core requirements
- Presents a variety of relevant change-management theories
- Offers strategies for improving outcomes and quality and safety
- Addresses the use of evidence to improve nursing education
- Discusses how to reduce the divide between researchers and policy makers
- Supplies extensive lists of references, web links, and other resources to enhance learning
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers