The APRN and PA’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2020
Mari J. Wirfs
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Medizin
Includes more than 30 new diagnoses and eBook with digital updates as needed!
Updated to deliver the most current standards, this is a unique prescribing reference for APRN students and advanced health care providers in all practice settings who need guidance on prescribing drugs for patients with acute, episodic, and chronic health problems. Concise, easy to read, and updated throughout, the resource delivers pharmacotherapy regimens for more than 600 diagnoses—including over 30 that are new. The print format includes an eBook with digital updates to assure immediate access to essential information.
Listed alphabetically by diagnosis, pharmacotherapy regimens include, for each diagnosis, drug choices listed by generic name, FDA pregnancy category, generic/over-the-counter availability, adult/pediatric dosing regimens, brand names, forms of dosage, and additives. Clinically useful information such as laboratory values to be monitored, patient teaching points, and safety information is interspersed throughout each diagnosis. Additional quick-access features include information presented in convenient table format and an alphabetical cross-reference index of drugs by generic and brand name, with FDA pregnancy category and controlled drug schedule (I, II, III, IV, V).
- Includes 31 new diagnoses totaling over 600 organized alphabetically
- Serves as a quick-access prescribing reference for APRN and PA students and health care providers in all primary care settings
- Presents drug information in condensed and summary form for ease of use
- Within each diagnosis, drug choices are listed alphabetically by generic /trade name, FDA pregnancy category, adult/pediatric dosing, dose forms, and additives
- Delivers guidance on lab values to be monitored, patient education points, and safety information
- Includes 30 Appendices with ready access to key drug classifications, FDA Pregnancy Categories, US Schedule of Controlled Substances, Immunization Schedules, Contraceptive Guidance, categories Anti-Infectives, and more!
- Offers brand/generic cross-reference