The APRN and PA’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2022
Mari J. Wirfs
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Medizin
Includes 25 new diagnoses and digital updates as needed!
The only prescribing guide conveniently organized by clinical diagnoses for adult and pediatric patients, this concise resource is an unrivaled reference tool for advanced health care providers (AHCPs) and students in all clinical practice settings who need guidance on prescribing drugs for patients with acute, episodic, and chronic health problems. Newly updated for 2022 with the most recent drug information and clinical guidance, this revised edition contains 25 new diagnoses including 15 additional cancer diagnoses and the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The APRN and PA's Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2022 intersperses clinically useful information throughout, such as monitored laboratory values, patient teaching points, and safety information. Section I alphabetically presents pharmacotherapy regimens for more than 600 clinical diagnoses. Each diagnosis contains drug choices alphabetically by generic name, FDA pregnancy category, OTC availability, generic availability, adult and pediatric dosing regimens, brand/trade names, available dose forms, and additive information. Section II uses a convenient table format to convey pediatric and adult immunization schedules, contraceptives, pediatric dosing tables for liquid anti infectives, and much more. An alphabetical cross reference index of drugs by generic and brand/trade names, with FDA pregnancy category and controlled drug schedule, facilitates quick identification of drugs by alternate names and relative safety during pregnancy.
- Uniquely organized by clinical diagnosis!
- Addresses drug treatment options for over 600 specific diagnoses
- Guides the AHCP through drug classes, categories, and brand/trade names for primary care health issues
- Contains over 30 Appendices with quick access to drugs by category (e.g., antineoplastics, anticonvulsants), child and adult immunization schedules, contraceptives by form, glucocorticosteroids by potency, and much more!
- Index provides cross referencing of drugs by generic and brand/trade names
- Includes eBook and regular updates with purchase of print guide