The Physician Assistant Student's Guide to the Clinical Year: OB-GYN
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Medizin
“A lifesaver – not just for PA students, but for faculty and administrators trying our best to prepare them. Perfect for students to read and use on rotation.”
– James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA, Program Director, Yale Physician Assistant Online Program
The first pocket-size resource to guide PA students through their OB/GYN rotation
Prepare for and thrive during your clinical rotations with the quick-access pocket guide series, The Physician Assistant Student’s Guide to the Clinical Year. The OB/GYN edition of this 7-volume series, discounted when purchased as a full set, delineates the exact duties required in obstetrics and gynecology.
Written by an experienced PA educator, this guide details the clinical approach to common obstetric and gynecologic presentations such as pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding, and an overview of the initial prenatal visit. It also provides treatment and management details for more than 30 of the most frequently encountered disease entities you will see in this rotation, including cervical dysplasia, dysmenorrhea, and ectopic pregnancy.
Distinguished by brief, bulleted content with handy tables and figures, the reference offers all pertinent laboratory and imaging studies needed to confirm a diagnosis, with medication and management guidelines. This guide also describes the most common procedures you will learn during your OB/GYN, including PAP test, colposcopy, labor induction, and cesarean delivery. A special chapter on urgent gynecologic and obstetric conditions, such as placental abruption, sexual assault, and severe uterine bleeding, is also included.
- Provides a pocket-size overview of the PA OB/GYN rotation
- Describes common clinical presentations, disease entities, and procedures
- Offers clinical pearls throughout
- Presents frequently encountered diagnostic studies and their indications
- Reflects the 2019 NCCPA PANCE blueprint
- Includes two bonus digital chapters! Three guided case studies to reinforce clinical reasoning plus 25 rotation exam-style questions with remediating rationales
Other books in this series:
The Physician Assistant Student’s Guide to the Clinical Year:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Behavioral Health