Windows 10 Troubleshooting
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Informatik
Learn how to troubleshoot Windows 10 the way the experts do, whatever device or form-factor you’re using. Focus on the problems that most commonly plague PC users and fix each one with a step-by-step approach that helps you understand the cause, the solution, and the tools required. Discover the connections between the different hardware and software in your devices, and how their bonds with external hardware, networks, and the Internet are more dependent than you think, and learn how to build resilience into any computer system, network, or device running Windows 10.
If you're fed up of those nagging day-to-day issues, want to avoid costly repairs, or just want to learn more about how PCs work, Windows 10 Troubleshooting is your ideal one-stop guide to the Windows 10 operating system.What You Will Learn:
- Understand your PC’s ecosystem and how to connect the dots, so you can successfully track problems to their source
- Create resilient backups of your operating system, files, and documents, and enable quick and easy restore
- Learn your way around Windows' built-in administration tools, to quickly fix the typical problems that come up
- Diagnose and repair a wide range of common problems with printers and other essential peripherals
- Solve complex startup problems that can prevent a PC form booting
- Make your PC safe and secure for the whole family, and for everybody in your workplace
- Understand the threat from malware and viruses and a range of approaches to dealing with them, depending on the situation
- Bomb-proof your PC with advanced security, group policy, and firewall policies
- Learn the top Tips and tricks for researching difficult problems, including third-party tools and useful web resources
- Work with the registry, file system, and Sysinternals to troubleshooting PCs in the workplace
OneDrive, Startup repair, Windows 10, Windows troubleshooting, PC Security, Sysinternals