IT Security Risk Control Management
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Informatik
Follow step-by-step guidance to craft a successful security program. You will identify with the paradoxes of information security and discover handy tools that hook security controls into business processes.
Information security is more than configuring firewalls, removing viruses, hacking machines, or setting passwords. Creating and promoting a successful security program requires skills in organizational consulting, diplomacy, change management, risk analysis, and out-of-the-box thinking.
What You Will Learn:
- Build a security program that will fit neatly into an organization and change dynamically to suit both the needs of the organization and survive constantly changing threats
- Prepare for and pass such common audits as PCI-DSS, SSAE-16, and ISO 27001
- Calibrate the scope, and customize security controls to fit into an organization’s culture
- Implement the most challenging processes, pointing out common pitfalls and distractions
- Frame security and risk issues to be clear and actionable so that decision makers, technical personnel, and users will listen and value your advice
Who This Book Is For:
IT professionals moving into the security field; new security managers, directors, project heads, and would-be CISOs; and security specialists from other disciplines moving into information security (e.g., former military security professionals, law enforcement professionals, and physical security professionals)
Security Audit, Risk Management, SSAE-16, Vulnerability Management, PCI, IT Security, Network Risk, Network Security Controls, Security Policy, Logical Access Controls, Network Breach, Adversarial Risk, ISO27001, Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Security Risk