Decoupled Drupal in Practice
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Informatik
Gain a clear understanding of the most important concepts in the decoupled CMS landscape. You will learn how to architect and implement decoupled Drupal architectures across the stack—from building the back end and designing APIs to integrating with front-end technologies. You'll also review presenting data through consumer applications in widely adopted technologies such as Angular, Ember, React, and Vue.js.
Featuring a foreword by Drupal founder and project lead Dries Buytaert, the first part of this book chronicles the history of the CMS and the server–client divide, analyzes the risks and rewards of decoupled CMS architectures, and presents architectural patterns. From there, the book explores the core and contributed landscape for decoupled Drupal, authentication mechanisms, and the surrounding tooling ecosystem before delving into consumer implementations in a variety of technologies. Finally, a series of chapters on advanced topics feature the Drupal REST plugin system, schemas and generated documentation, and caching.
What You’ll Learn
- Evaluate the risks and rewards of decoupled Drupal and classify its architectures
- Authenticate requests to Drupal using OAuth, JWT, and Basic Authentication
- Consume and manipulate Drupal content via API through HTTP requests
- Integrate with other consumer applications for native mobile and desktop as well as set-top boxes (Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV)
- Add new resources to Drupal's REST API using the REST plugin system
- Generate API documentation that complies with the OpenAPI (Swagger) standard
Who This Book Is For
decoupled drupal, API-first, headless CMS, REST API, CaaS, Swagger, OpenAPI