Security and Crime
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Geisteswissenschaften, Kunst, Musik / Pädagogik
Security and Crime is an authoritative and multidisciplinary analysis of the relationship between security and crime, addressing much of the confusion about its nature and meaning, clarifying its relevance to criminological analysis, and giving due attention to the interdisciplinary nature of the topic. Providing an historical and prospective look at issues within security the book will:
- trace the development of ′security′ across disciplines
- situate this contested concept within criminological discourse and concerns
- explore the rising attention in politics and academic scholarship to ′security′ issues as they relate to crime
- examine the nature and organisation of interventions to deliver security
- establish clearly the relationship between security, crime and criminology.
International in scope, and broad in coverage, Security and Crime sets out the need to broaden the study of security in a clear, concise style that is easy for students to digest. With comprehensive pedagogical feature including chapter overviews, key terms, study questions, further reading and a glossary, this book is essential for students studying security in criminology, criminal justice, international relations, and related disciplines.
criminological analysis, international, security studies, international relations, criminology, security, risk, sociology, globalization, crime, policing, complexity, security governance, resilience, criminological discourse, criminal justice