The Interior Design Reference & Specification Book
Chris Grimley, Mimi Love
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Ratgeber / Kreatives Gestalten
In the world of interior design, thousands of bits of crucial information are scattered across a wide array of sources. Color, Space, and Style collects the information essential to planning and executing interiors projects of all shapes and sizes, and distills it in a format that is as easy to use as it is to carry.
- Section 1, Fundamentals, provides a step-by-step overview of an interiors project, describing the scope of professional services, the project schedule, and the design and presentation tools used by designers.
- Section 2, Space, examines ways of composing rooms as spatial environments while speaking to functional and life-safety concerns.
- Section 3, Surface, identifies options in color, material, texture, and pattern, while addressing maintenance and performance issues.
- Section 4, Environments, looks at aspects of interior design that help create a specific mood or character, such as natural and artificial lighting, sound and smell.
- Section 5, Elements, describes the selection and specification of furniture and fixtures, as well as other components essential to an interior environment, such as artwork and accessories.
- Lastly, section 6, Resources, gathers a wealth of useful data, from sustainability guidelines to online sources for interiors-related research.
paint types, concise handbook of interior design, standard dimensions tables, natural and artificial light in interior design, contrast ad color rules, Interiors, character of color, design reference, flooring types and specs, compact guide to interior design, digital presentations, wall covering, crucial information for designers, design manual, decor, drawing techniques for interior design, design software, design source book, drawing basics, project management,sequencing spaces, natural and artificial light, sustainability guidelines, invisible systems, planning interior design, codes and accessibility