The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2023
Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, Liliane J. Opsomer, et al.
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseführer
Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Walt Disney World family vacation.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours—on the same day? Why do some families pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In a theme park, every minute and every dollar count. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World in your hands and take control of your trip.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2023 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Bob Sehlinger, Liliane J. Opsomer, and Len Testa know that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional! Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time at Walt Disney World. Stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the best restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions.
Keep in the know on the latest updates and changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2023 book:
- Learn when to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Find insider coverage of EPCOT’s new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster—the longest indoor roller coaster in the world
- Read reviews or each attraction—including TRON Lightcycle Coaster—rated by age group based on a survey of almost 72,000 families
- Take in the latest on new Disney programs such as Early Theme Park Entry
- Utilize Disney’s new Genie+ ride reservation system to cut down on waits in line
- Get fright-potential warnings for rides that are scary, rough, and/or will get you wet
- Save more with information on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- Seek out the best places in each park to see Disney’s nighttime spectaculars Enchantment and Harmonious
- Discover field-tested Touring Plans, developed especially for families, that can save 4 hours of standing in line a day
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2023 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more.
walt disney world books, disneyworld vacation, planning, animal kingdom, water park, disney springs, epcot, orlando travel, family vacation ideas, florida, magic kingdom, touring plan, trip, theme park, hollywood studios, kids, disney world guide book, universal, map