The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line 2023
Len Testa, Erin Foster, Ritchey Halphen, et al.
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseführer
Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Disney Cruise Line vacation.
Planning a Disney Cruise Line (DCL) trip is a big deal. It’s too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guidebook to the DCL in your hands and take control of your vacation. Make every minute and every dollar count with this no-nonsense, consumer-oriented guide to the best (and worst) of Disney’s ships and itineraries.
The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line 2023 explains how the DCL works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Erin Foster, Len Testa, and Ritchey Halphen know that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional! Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time on and off your cruise ship. Choose the right stateroom, eat at the best restaurants, find top-notch children’s activities, and experience all the can’t-miss excursions—including those offered at Castaway Cay, one of the best vacation islands in the Caribbean. The guide also provides full coverage of the Disney-run European river cruises and includes itinerary and port guides.
Stay in the know on the latest updates and changes on the DCL. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2023 book:
- Take in advice for first-time cruisers: money-saving strategies, packing tips and other pre-trip preparation, preferred ships and itineraries, and how to hit the deck running your first day onboard
- Utilize suggestions for deciding whether a Disney cruise or a Walt Disney World vacation is the better choice for your family
- Find out the scoop on different stateroom types and how to choose the best room for your needs
- Get updates on COVID-era booking, boarding, and onboard procedures
- Read detailed descriptions of DCL’s ports of call around the world
- Learn about Castaway Cay, DCL’s private Bahamian island
- Get complete coverage and unbiased opinions about the newest ship, the Wish
- Uncover news about the development of DCL’s sixth and seventh ships and Disney's second private island
- Enjoy discussion of Adventures by Disney river cruises and how they compare with DCL cruises
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line 2023 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on staterooms, dining, children’s activities, shopping, entertainment, and more.
resort, alaska, disney cruise guide, hidden mickey mouse, cruise ships, kids, disney cruise book, bahamas, mediterranean, mexico, nassau, tropical, ocean liner, wdw guide, disney trip planner, walt disney world guide book, family vacation planner, norway, theme park