Fodor's Vienna and the Best of Austria
Fodor's Travel Guides
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseführer
Written by local experts, Fodor's travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With its old-world charm, musical heritage, and alpine landscapes, Vienna and Austria offer choices for every traveler. Fodor’s Vienna and the Best of Austria captures the top experiences and attractions throughout the country, with intriguing features on tantalizing Austrian cuisine and wine, tips for finding the best ski resorts, and insights into hiking in the pastoral Salzkammergut region. Vienna and Austria spring to life with classic experiences such as visiting Mozart’s birthplace and touring the famous Schonbrunn Palace.
This travel guide includes:
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Vienna and Austria
- •EXPANDED COVERAGE: In recent years, Vienna has seen a resurgence in everything from its cultural offerings to its hotel scene, and Fodor's captures the best new picks. This edition includes expanded coverage of hotels, restaurants, activities and sights in the ski regions of Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg, with tips from our renowned Austrian ski expert. The guide also focuses on the growing popularity of Austrian cuisine
- •SPECIAL FEATURES: Among the feature topics are festivals in Austria, thermal spas in Carinthia and Graz, Austrian heurigen where you can sample wines made from the recent harvest, and a new Austrian history section that allows travelers to learn the history behind some of the country’s most famous sights
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: An "Experience Vienna and the Best of Austria" chapter includes places to go and "Great Itineraries." Each chapter has short descriptions of each region and the "Top Reasons to Go." Tips on how to find the best ski resort, shopping, driving, and more assist a wide range of travelers
- •DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Vienna & The Best of Austria offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category
- •COVERS: Vienna, Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedler and the Danube River, Salzburg, the Alps, Salzkammergut, Carinthia, Graz, Innsbruck, Tirol, Vorarlberg, and more.
Austria snowboarding, Europe, Vienna, Fodors Vienna, Hofburg Palace, Vienna wine tours, High Alpine Highway, Vienna map, Vienna National Library, best of Austria, Austria, Vienna travel guide, Vienna Art Museums, Vienna hiking trails, Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna Woods, Fodors, Vienna travel, Austria skiing, Things to do in Vienna, Vienna guidebook, Austria Museums, Salzburg, Vienna architecture, The Alps, Austria Thermal Spas, Salzkammergut hike, Vienna vacation guide