Fodor's Napa and Sonoma
Fodor's Travel Guides
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseberichte, Reiseerzählungen
Ready to experience Napa and Sonoma? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Napa and Sonoma travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Napa and Sonoma, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to taste outstanding wines, eat at great restaurants, or pamper yourself at a spa, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning! Fodor’s Napa and Sonoma includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Napa and Sonoma.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
• DETAILED MAPS to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS to add perspective and enrich your travels.
• SPECIAL CHAPTER on Visiting the Wineries with a step-by-step look at wine touring and wine production from field to bottle, along with tips for tasting, and a "winespeak" glossary to help tasters get the most out of any visit.
• COVERS: Napa, Yountville, St. Helena, Calistoga, Sonoma, Healdsburg, Geyserville, and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check out Fodor’s California, Fodor’s Northern California, and Fodor’s Southern California. For specific cities, check out Fodor’s San Francisco, Fodor’s San Diego with North County and Fodor’s Los Angeles.
napa tour book, sonoma travel maps, napa vacation guide, guide to sonoma, sonoma guide, map of sonoma, guide to northern california, sonoma vacation guide, california wine country travel book, northern california, california wine country guidebook, california wine country tour guide, california wine country travel maps, napa travel guide, california road trip, napa book, napa travel maps, california wine country travel guide 2018, northern california guide book, california wine country travel, guide to napa, northern california guidebook, sonoma tour book, california wine country map, sonoma travel guide, sonoma book, california wine country tour book, guide to california, napa tour guide, sonoma travel map, california wine country guide, california wine country travel map, map of napa, sonoma tour guide, napa guidebook, california wine country guide book, road trip, california guidebook, travel map of napa, california travel guide, napa tour, northern california travel, california wine country book, nothern california travel guide 2018, sonoma wine country, california wine country, guide to california wine country, sonoma map, napa travel, travel map of sonoma, napa guide, napa wine country, sonoma tour, map of california wine country, napa guide book, california wine country travel guide, sonoma travel book, napa travel book, roadtrip, northern california travel guide, napa travel map, sonoma travel, california guide book, california travel, california wine country tour, california guide, california wine country vacation guide, napa map