Fodor's Travel Guides
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Reise / Reiseberichte, Reiseerzählungen
Whether you want to take a helicopter tour over the Napali Coast, hike through Waimea Canyon, or relax on Poipu Beach, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Hawaii are here to help! Fodor’s Kauai guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Kauai travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Kauai's Best Beaches,” “Kauai's Natural Wonders,” “What to Eat and Drink in Hawaii,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Flora and Fauna in Hawaii,” “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” and “What to Buy in Hawaii”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Napali Coast, Hanalei Bay, the Waimea Canyon, Lihue, Kapaa, Wailua, Poipu Beach, Kee Beach, Koloa, the Kalalau Trail, the Menehune, Hawaiian resorts, snorkeling in Hawaii, helicopter tours, and more
Planning on visiting other destinations in Hawaii? Check out Fodor’s Big Island of Hawaii, Fodor's Oahu, and Fodor's Maui.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
kauai guide, guidebook, tourism, Princeville Botanical Gardens, kauai, Hindu Monastery, tour, fodor's travel, kauai 2023, Wailua River, kauai guide book, Waterfall Safaris, travel guide, kauai travel guide, kauai travel guide 2023, Kayak, Koloa Zipline, Na Pali Sunset Tour, kauai travel, kauai 2022, kauai travel guide 2022, kauai guidebook