The Almanac of American Education 2019
Hannah Anderson Krog (Hrsg.)
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Schule und Lernen / Schulbücher Allgemeinbildende Schulen
This completely updated edition of
Almanac of American Education
helps users understand and compare the quality of education at the national, state, and county levels. Compiled from official U.S. government sources, this book contains historical and current data, insightful analysis, and useful graphs that provide compelling insights into the state of education in America.
The Almanac provides national coverage of school enrollment and educational attainment, looking at American education from a variety of different angles. It is organized into three sections: Part A—National Education Statistics; Part B—Region and State Education Statistics; and Part C—County Education Statistics.
The Almanac’s contents and coverage allow users to answer—and ask—important questions
about education, including:
• What are the nationwide trends in earnings by educational attainment level?
• Is the earnings gap between high school graduates and college graduates growing or shrinking?
• What is the average cost to attend college?
• Which states have the highest and lowest high school dropout rates?
• How do unemployment rates differ by educational attainment?
• What is the correlation between family income and kindergarten and preschool enrollment?
High school dropouts, Education statistics, School enrollment, Graduation rates, College enrollment, Educational attainment