Think and Grow Rich and The Richest Man in Babylon with Study Guides
George S. Clason, Napoleon Hill
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Sachbuch / Sonstiges
“Read all you can. Start with these two books to build your philosophy: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.” - Jim Rohn, America's Foremost Business Philosopher
These 2 classic books brought to you for the first time by G&D Media with each featuring a 21st century study guide filled with practices and exercises that will help you be all that you are capable of.
Think and Grow Rich, the number-one motivational classic is a roadmap to achievement written from the experiences of hundreds of America’s most successful men. This original classic edition is the shortest dependable philosophy of individual achievement ever presented.
- Why a definite chief aim is the closest thing to a magic elixir
- Why it’s important to write down your goals
- The use of autosuggestion to increase your confidence and ability
- The best way to use your mind to receive ideas from Infinite Intelligence
- The method of thinking accurately
- How to avoid anything that could impede your success
How to acquire, keep, and put money to work for you
- The secret to financial success
- Why “paying yourself first” increases your savings
- How to save while paying down debt
- How to attract “good luck”
- The best investments for your future