Eureka: Biochemistry & Metabolism
Anna Milan, Suzannah Phillips, Andrew Davison, et al.
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Ratgeber / Sammeln, Sammlerkataloge
Eureka: Biochemistry & Metabolism is an innovative book for medical students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery.
The book benefits from an engaging and authoritative text, written by specialists in the field, and has several key features to help you really understand the subject:
- Chapter starter questions - to get you thinking about the topic before you start reading
- Break out boxes which contain essential key knowledge
- Clinical cases to help you understand the material in a clinical context
- Unique graphic narratives which are especially useful for visual learners
- End of chapter answers to the starter questions
- A final self-assessment chapter of Single Best Answers to really help test and reinforce your knowledge
This is followed by a series of systems-based chapters which are introduced with an engaging clinical case which helps link the subject to the practice of medicine.
Finally there is a self-assessment chapter consisting of 80 single best answer questions to test your understanding.
The Eureka series of books are designed to be a 'one stop shop': they contain all the key information you need to know to succeed in your studies and pass your exams.
Books for medical students, medical student textbook, medical biochemistry