Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Geisteswissenschaften, Kunst, Musik / Religion/Theologie
What happens when we die? What is heaven like? How do angels live? In his classic work, Swedish visionary Emanuel Swedenborg gives readers a detailed road map to the afterlife, describing the process that our soul goes through after death, the nature of heaven and hell, angels and demons, all in meticulous detail. He posits that the love of self or of the world drives one towards hell, and love of God and fellow men towards heaven. Here is the most influential and important book ever written on the subject!
About the Author:
The son of a Swedish Lutheran pastor, professor, and court chaplain, Emanuel Swedenborg first became a scientist and mining engineer. Of brilliant intellect and wide-ranging interests, he explored many areas of nature, doing pioneering work in several fields. In 1743 he began to experience a series of visions of the spiritual world. Over subsequent years he maintained that he held conversations with angels, the departed, and even God, and that he had visited heaven and hell. Swedenborg penned a lengthy series of writings inspired by these encounters, based on the concept of a spiritual cosmos as model for the physical, an educative view of the afterlife, and the allegorical interpretation of Scripture. In 1774 the small Church of the New Jerusalem was founded explicitly on the basis of his revelations. Swedenborg's influence has been much wider than its membership. His teachings entered American culture generally through the popularity of several of his books and his impact on Spiritualism and the New England Transcendentalists.
- Afterlife by Emanuel Swedenborg, ISBN: 9789388760720
- Awakened Imagination by Neville Goddard, ISBN: 9789388760614
- Feeling is the Secret by Neville Goddard, ISBN: 9789388760188
- How to be filled with the Holy Spirit by A. W. Tozer, ISBN: 9789388760621
- Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage, ISBN: 9789388760478
- The Holy Bible by Anonymous, ISBN: 9789388760331
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis, ISBN: 9789388118019
- The Knowledge of the Holy by A. W. Tozer, ISBN: 9789388760645
- The Pursuit of God by A. W. Tozer, ISBN: 9789388760508
Afterlife, Afterlife by Emanuel Swedenborg, General Press, Emanuel Swedenborg