Amy J. Houtrow (Hrsg.), Mary A. McMahon (Hrsg.), Kevin P. Murphy (Hrsg.)
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik, Technik / Pharmazie
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
This revised and greatly expanded sixth edition of Pediatric Rehabilitation continues to set the standard of care for clinicians and remains the premier reference dedicated to education and training in the field of pediatric rehabilitation medicine. Under the direction of a new editorial team, this text brings together renowned specialists from all sectors of the pediatric rehabilitation community to provide the most current and comprehensive information with evidence-based discussions throughout.
The sixth edition encompasses substantial updates from beginning to end and addresses emerging topics in the field with eight entirely new chapters devoted to brachial plexus palsy, oncology, robotics, genetics, spasticity management, rheumatology, burns, and advocacy. Major revisions to chapters on spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injury, cerebral palsy, neuromuscular diagnoses, and medical care of children reflect recent advances and expand coverage to include pediatric stroke, anoxic brain injury, bone health, pain management, and more. Chapter pearls, detailed summary tables, and over 250 figures emphasize major takeaways from the text for readers. With contributors chosen both for their academic and clinical expertise, chapters offer a real hands-on perspective and reference the most up to date literature available.
Pediatric Rehabilitation covers all aspects of pediatric rehabilitation medicine from basic examination and testing to in-depth clinical management of the full range of childhood disabilities and injuries. As the foundational reference dedicated to the field of pediatric rehabilitation medicine over 6 editions, the book provides a thorough and contemporary review of clinical practice principles and serves as the primary resource for trainees and clinicians in this area.
- Thoroughly revised and expanded new edition of the seminal reference for the field of pediatric rehabilitation medicine
- Contains eight entirely new chapters to address areas of growing importance
- Increased coverage of core topics including brain injury and concussion in children, integrated spasticity management, lifespan care for adults with childhood onset disability, pediatric stroke, and much more
- 13 high-quality gait videos review ambulation in children and adults with cerebral palsy
- New editorial team and many new contributors provide new perspectives and a modern evidence-based approach
- Clinical pearls and highly illustrative tables and lists underscore most essential information