The Sixth Sense
Links auf reinlesen.de sind sogenannte Affiliate-Links. Wenn du auf so einen Affiliate-Link klickst und über diesen Link einkaufst, bekommt reinlesen.de von dem betreffenden Online-Shop oder Anbieter eine Provision. Für dich verändert sich der Preis nicht.
Sozialwissenschaften, Recht, Wirtschaft / Wirtschaft
Napoleon Hill called the thirteenth and final step of
Think and Grow Rich,
“The Sixth Sense,” adding: “This principle is the apex of the philosophy.”
Time has validated the success master’s insight.
In The Sixth Sense,Mitch Horowitz, one of today’s most literate voices of self-help, explores the practical uses of this culminating step in Hill’s philosophy, including how:
- Your brain is a “receiving station” sensitive to influences all around you.
- ESP, telepathy, and precognition are facts demonstrated by replicable and recent lab data. “Mental telepathy is a reality,” Hill wrote, with emphasis in the original. He was right.
- Due to your receptivity to extra-physical impressions, you must carefully cultivate environment, relationships, and colleagues.
- Your psyche functions like any physical organ—it is subject to fatigue, exhaustion, and overuse, just as it performs better under conditions of health, vitality, and adequate rest.
- You must beware of factors that cloud your mind’s functions, such as intoxication, boredom, poor physical habits, and negative emotions.
- Enthusiasm is a vital property in accessing imagination, intuition, and insight.
- By using all the lessons in Think and Grow Rich, it is possible to cultivate a sixth sense through which hunches and flashes of insight reach you.
- Pay attention to enthusiasms and forebodings. This may be the sixth sense communicating.
- You can trust intuitions and insights when they follow dedicated study and effort. These are not fickle or errant notions but possibly the subconscious and sixth sense breaking through.
- Precognition and retrocausality—the subject of recent academic studies and meta-analyses—demonstrate that future actions can improve current performance.
- An imaginary council, as described in Hill’s final step, can augment—but not replace—the Master Mind principle.
- We experience daily moments that are “prime time” for intuition, autosuggestion, and ESP-related activity. Learn how to cultivate them.
how to succeed, achievement, self help, Napoleon Hill, success, motivational, inspiration, get what you want in life, persistence